Values & Culture
Our company values are the behaviours that we value within Prolife Foods. They communicate "the way we do things" which underpins the great culture we have at Prolife Foods. These values are visible and transparent throughout our organisation.
"We will be enthusiastic, inspired and have pride in our work".
- Show pride in our brands and our heritage and history
- Promote a positive, energising and fun environment
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Serve our customers and delight our consumers through our quality
"We will foster an environment of open and honest communication, and treat people with respect and dignity."
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experience, styles, approaches and ideas
- Speak the truth and enable others to do the same
- Display a positive intent
- Actively listen to others viewpoint
- Deal with people and issues, openly, directly and with empathy
"We make a personal commitment to deliver on what we have agreed to"
- Accept personal accountability for our own actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
- Admit our mistakes and learn from them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
"We will achieve both our individual and company goals".
- Achieve results and celebrate our success
- Work as a "team" to achieve our results
- Have a "can do" attitude and drive to get the job done
- Make people feel valued and appreciated